Waste Composting Technology (X-Act Rotating Compost Drums)
INTERGEO supplies knowhow and equipment for composting plants.
The X-Act In-Vessel-Rotating Composting Technology bears many advantages.
It is the most advanced accelerated method of composting using the In-Vessel Rotating Composter.
- WET organic fraction from OREX-Organic Waste Extruder Press
- Bio-degradable municipal waste
- Cow manure, horse manure
- Vegetable market waste
- Canteens & mall waste
- All season operation – totally enclosed
- Very compact layout, need 1/10th the space
- 6 days processing time to get 75% stabilized compost
- No odour Issues or leachate generation
- Complete process control via speed of rotation of the drum, temperature and moisture
- Very low operating cost
Beside our innovative X-Act In-Vessel Rotating Compost Drum technology we also offer common windrow composting. Windrow composting plants are designed to produce high quality compost with easy maintenance but efficient operation.
Our services include:
- Design and planning of windrow composting plants
- Proven windrow composting technology
- Leachate drainage system and watering system
- Windrow turning system
- Optional closed systems
- Optional controlled aeration system
- Biofilter systems for odour control
- Star screens for final compost product screening