Geotechnical Site Investigation and Foundation Engineering
Our extensive experience in investigations of sites with complex subsoil conditions makes INTERGEO a competent partner for geological investigation and assessment of the subsoil in all construction projects.
The increasing building activity with increasingly difficult subsoil conditions or spatially confined spaces in developed areas requires – besides the ground and rock mechanic assessment and conception – also the planning and execution of comprehensive measures to preserve evidence. For site investigations we use a variety of standardized methods, techniques and tools. Our offer ranges from geotechnical mapping to the planning and support of site investigation (e.g. drilling, probing, CPT and geophysical surveys) to geological and hydrogeological assessment and geological modeling. This applies in particular to road construction and pipeline construction, civil engineering, tunneling and landfill construction.
Our services include:
- Engineering geological surveys and foundation engineering assessments
- Construction supervision
- Recommendations for foundation and study of different variants (e.g. raft foundation, deep foundation, soil improvement, etc.)
- Recommendations for excavation pits (sheet pile wall, pile wall, soil nailing, trench wall, etc.) and underpinnings
- Expertises for deep – and special foundations
- Technical recommendations for construction work (drainage, dewatering, frost protection, etc.)
- Specification of characteristic soil parameters as a basis for planning and statics