Groundwater projects are becoming more and more demanding and require special knowhow and expertise. Our experts look back on many years of experience.
A hydrogeological investigation forms the basis for the exploration and development of groundwater resources and serves to secure the provision of industrial and drinking water supply in municipal, commercial, industrial and private areas. These include, in particular, calculations and expertise for the purpose of groundwater abstraction for drinking water or industrial water supply, for thermal use or for water control in open pits. One focus of our services is also on expert opinions on quantitative interactions in groundwater abstractions and infiltration, as well as expertise for the calculation of “water control” in excavation pits and shifting of groundwater conditions within the scope of construction projects. Our services in the field of numerical modeling can be found here.
Our services include:
- Hydrogeological site investigation
- Planning, execution and evaluation of geohydraulic field tests (pump tests, aquifer tests)
- Planning, execution and evaluation of infiltration tests)
- Planning and calculation of water control
- Advice on the planning of water supply systems, wells and springs
- Calculation of protected areas for wells and springs
- Hydrogeological proofing and preservation of evidence in the course of construction projects
- Preparation of submission related to water law
- Expertise for geo-thermal heat pumps groundwater heat pumps (geothermics)