Waste Masterplans for Municipalities
INTERGEO prepares Master Plans for municipality waste management.
Antiquated garbage trucks and waste systems, idle mechanical and biological waste treatment plants and full landfills often present countries, cities and districts with difficult waste management problems.
INTERGEO prepares Master Plans for municipality waste management. This begins with the analysis of household waste, the waste collection logistics and finishes with suggestions for waste treatment plants and new landfill sites.
The master plans cover all aspects; from waste collection to landfilling:
- Waste collection systems
- Fleet logistics
- Transfer stations
- Biological waste treatment plants
- Mechanical waste treatment plants
- Collection and treatment of hazardous waste
- Landfill construction and operation
- Technical and financial planning and calculation