Soil and Groundwater Investigation
INTERGEO has accumulated over 30 years of experience in Soil and Groundwater Investigation and has a corresponding high core competency.
Our prolonged experience shows time and time again that an accurate investigation of the underground and the groundwater is a vital factor in planning further work on a project. Of especial importance is the preparation of a CSM (conceptual site mode) which identifies the sources of any contamination, what these sources may affect (receptors) and how these products travel from the sources to the receptors (pathways). Preparing a CSM to assess risks at a given site, INTERGEO develops Remediation Action Plans (RAPs) and/or remediation variants based on such information to provide the best possible combination of financial and technical aspects while presenting site specific advantages and disadvantages in a logical manner. To this purpose we use the most modern and innovative exploration and investigation methods, both in the field and in the evaluation of collected data.
Our services include
- Orientating environmental investigations
- Investigation and assessment of contaminated sites
- Risk assessment for soil and groundwater
- Remediation action investigations
- Expert opinion and court-appointed expert opinions
- Use of innovative investigation methods
- Remediation planning/design and feasibility studies
- Pilot tests for new processes and production projects
- Remediation supervision and monitoring